Do you need to correct your smile and are in doubt which device to use? Today we will show you the difference between orthodontic treatment with traditional braces and with Invisalign Boca Raton.If you still do not know the Invisalign aligners let’s briefly summarize: it is a transparent orthodontic appliance that repositions your teeth through a series of removable aligners customized exclusively for you.
Technology is what makes invisalign attractive and rather painless
Normally, each custom aligner is replaced every two weeks, which contributes to the gradual and almost painless displacement of the teeth. All this is done through 3D planning, which allows you to preview the final result. It is possible to remove the aligners at the time of feeding and sanitizing. The treatment is done without wires and brackets therefore it does not cause any kind of discomfort to the patient. If you would like to know more, all you have to do is contact cosmetic dentist Boca Raton and get to know more about their treatment options.
Aligners Invisalign X braces
If you still have questions about which is the best orthodontic appliance for you, see the key features of the Invisalign aligners and the traditional fixture.
Treatment with Invisalign:
- The item is practically imperceptible;
- No metal components;
- They are comfortable to the patients;
- Can be removed by the patient himself;
- Do not affect oral hygiene;
- Do not limit food choices because the aligner is removed during feeding;
- Improve the self-esteem of patients undergoing treatment;
- Treatment time may be shorter;
Treatment with traditional braces:
- Metal supports and apparent wires;
- They may be less comfortable, causing temporary bruising and inflammation of the gums;
- Fixed devices cannot be removed during treatment;
- Cleaning teeth can be more difficult and needs more care;
- Limit some food choices such as peanuts, apples, etc;
- It can cause aesthetic discomfort;
- Requires adjustments made by the orthodontist monthly;
- Treatment time is longer when compared to Invisalign.
So why pick invisalign withcosmetic dentist Boca Raton
Invisalign treatment can be performed in virtually all clinical cases, from the most severe to the simplest. The treatment process should be started with a dental office consultation, in the presence of an accredited orthodontist, and who has experience with the technique. The orthodontist will assess your teeth to see if you are a good candidate for Invisalign treatment, and then do 3D planning. From there, you can visualize all the movements your teeth will make during treatment and how your smile will look before you even start using the device.
Therefore, the anti-aging Boca Raton dentists will help you pick the best option for both your needs and budget. Of course each option provides users with different pros and cons that is why only you and the professional dentist will be able to sort it out. One thing is essential though: having a beautiful smile is easy with the help of cosmetic dentist Boca Raton.